As a student that is in any level of education, you know,you need to study your books to be able to face the forthcoming test.
But whenever you pick up the books to study, you feel to be uninterested in the books, the whole things look boring, and you cannot just study your books, because you lack the motivation.
You see the motivation, in us is like fire, it needs wood to fuel it up; to keep it burning, because situation of life can make it stop burning, so its strength relies on its fuel, if there are woods it will hardly go extinguished.
In order to keep yourself motivated, in order to make you study hard for the exam, you need something to make it happen, that’s while we selected some few quotes that you can read, and see your motivation burning, in order to go back to that book; whether it is difficult or not and study it.
1. “Success is a sum of your small efforts, repeated day in and out”_ Robert Collier
2. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have”_ Thomas Jefferson
3.“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going”_ Beverly Sily
4. “Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better”_ Jim Rohn
5. “There is no substitute for hard work”_ Thomas Edison
6. “The best way to predict your future is to create it”_ Abraham Lincoln
7. “There are two people in this world; those who want to get it done, and those who don’t want to make mistakes”_ John Maxwell
8. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do”_ John woody
9. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”_ Arthur Ashe
10. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential”_ John Maxwell
11. “The secret of success is to do common things uncommonly well”_ John D. Rockefeller
12. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone”_ Micheal John
13. “Acquiring knowledge is the most fruitful effort”_ Eraldo Banovac
14. “In real life, there is no such thing as second place. Either you are a winner or you are not”_ Unknown
15. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it”_ Margaret Thatcher
16. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”_ Oscar Wilde
18. “We do what we have to, so we can do what we want to”_ James Farmer
19. “Do not wait to strike, till the iron is hot, make it hot by striking”_ Williams Butler Yeast
20.“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all love what you are doing or learning to do”_ Pele
21. “People often say that motivation, does not last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily”_ Zig Ziglar
22. “No masterpiece was created by a lazy artist”_ Unknown
23. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going”_ Jim Ryum
24. “It is wiser to find out, than to suppose”_ Mark Twain
25. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow”_ Albert Einstein
26.“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”_ Steves Jobs
The truth of the matter is motivation lies on you; you need to get to work, now after you have finished reading this post. You will not feel motivated, if you choose not to, so get to work now.
Keeping doing what you need to do; studying your books at the right time, and you will see success smiling at you.
Thanks for reading, remember to share, sharing is caring.
Follow us on facebook.