Anger may be a strong feeling in us that the majority people find it difficult to manage. At times, we meet folks that make us mad, and in those moments, we just can’t control our temper; we react negatively in those times, but you know what, when we calm, our soul feeds on the regret that out actions has gotten us into.
Reacting to what makes us angry does not show we are strong, it shows we are immature.
Why do think people say when you are angry do not say a word?, those words are not gotten from our mind, but from our heart, just like Lionel Sosa said
“Anger does not solve problems – anger only makes things worse. I go by the old saying, ‘Don’t make important decisions when you’re angry”. The best ideas are not gotten when we are angry.
We can not avoid being mad because someone will definitely make us feel angry, but we can control our anger.
If you are angry right now, and you want to calm yourself down, here are some quotes,wise sayings that can help you out with that.
1. “Don’t hold anger, hurt or pain, they steal your energy and keep you from love”_ Leo Buscaglia
2. “When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry count a hundred”_ Thomas Jefferson
3. “The one who angers you has the power to control you, let go and become free”_ Chinese Proverb
4. “Angry people are not always wise”_ Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
5. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness”_ Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “A heart filled with anger has no room for love”_ Joan Lunden
7. “Controlled anger leads to positive actions”_ Todd Stocker
8. “A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regrets”_ Ali Ibn Talib
9. “When you angry be still and do not speak”_ Lailah Gifty Akita
10. “The boiling water does not cool down only dries out”_ Ernest Agyemang
11. “Where there is anger there is always pain underneath”_ Eckhart Tolle
12. “Anger only gets in the way”_ Katherine Applegase
13. “Whoever is able to anger you is able to control you”_ Lamine Pearlheart
14. “Holding on to anger is grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned”_Budha
15. “Free your hearts of anxiety, pain and anger to have peace within your heart and soul”_ Lailah Gifty Akita
16. “Everything can be done better from the place of relaxation”_ Stephen C. Paul
17. “Learn to calm down the winds of your mind and you will enjoy great inner peace”_ Ramez Sasson
18. “Life is precious and there is not a lot of room for anger”_ Dan Drescher
19. “Patience and empathy are anger’s mortal enemies”_ Gary Rudz
20. “Patience is the direct antithesis of anger”_ Allan Lokos
21. “The greatest remedy for anger is delay”_ Unknown
22. “Controlled anger leads to positive actions”_ Todd Stocker
23“Anger is a brief madness”_ Horace
24. “We can achieve more in a moment of compassion than in an hour of anger”_ Sam Owen
25. “Forgiveness will show your wisdom. Anger will only show your immaturity”_ Anthony T. Hincks
26. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
27.”Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting”
— William Arthur Ward
28. “Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.” – Alfred A. Montapert
29. “Anger does not solve problems – anger only makes things worse. I go by the old saying, ‘Don’t make important decisions when you’re angry.” – Lionel Sosa
30. “Keep your temper. A decision made in anger is never sound.” – Ford Frick
31. “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – Mahatma Gandhi
32. “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” – Mark Twain
33. “Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.” – Chinese Proverb
34. “Anger is what makes a clear mind seem clouded.” – Kazi Shams
35. “He who angers you conquers you.” – Elizabeth Kenny
Do not let the angry in you takes over you. You are just too important to bring yourself down to reacting negatively to what makes you angry.
One thing that increases angry in anyone is giving yourself time to think on what is making you angry.
Do not nurse that feeling, just let it go and be free.
Remember to share this post, for them to get this calming pills.