Babcock university located in Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria is a private university founded in September 17 1959.
It was established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria.It is one of the best Universities in Nigeria.
School aim and mission
Adventist education prepares people for useful and joy-filled lives, fostering friendship with God, whole-person development, Bible-based values, and selfless service in accordance with the Seventh-day Adventist mission to the world.
School core values
Excellence: our Culture
Integrity: our Promise
Accountability: our Moral
Team Spirit: our Strength
Servant Leadership: our Dignity
Autonomy Responsibility: our Passion
Adventist Heritage: our Commitment
General requirements for admission.
- Candidates applying for admission in Babcock, must have 5 credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or any equivalent examination. The subjects must include Mathematics and English language at not more than two sittings except medicine and surgery candidates,only one sitting is allowed for medicine and surgery candidates.
- Candidates must be above 16 years of age. Any candidates below this age are not advised to apply for admission.
- Candidates applying for admission with awaiting result, must provide the needed documents before matriculation.
- All candidates are to either sit for Jamb or Direct Entry examination.
- All candidates are to sit for the Babcock Utme and are expected to score higher than the cut off mark
1.Faculty of Education & Humanities
2.Faculty Of Law And Security Sciences
3.Faculty Of Management & Social Sciences
4.Faculty Of Science & Technology
BANKING AND FINANCE
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
MEDICINE AND SURGERY
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
POLITICAL SCIENCE / INTERNTIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
Official school website